With the release of iOS 10 today, we have released v 2.5 of the IM Plus app. To update your existing version, simply head to the App Store and tap ‘Update’ at the bottom-right of your screen. IM Plus should appear at the top with an ‘update’ button next to it. By using the latest version you will enjoy bug fixes and overall improvements. Check below for more details.
What’s New in Version 2.5
- – Performance optimization
- – MAP Feature
- – Storage Stats
- – Alert user when restarting an inspection that was already completed on another device
- – Max character limits for report fields implemented
- – Photo size issue when selecting HDR photo from Library fixed
- – Tooltip and camera issue fix for iOS 10
- – Zopim live chat issue fixed.
This is the first of many releases between now and the end of 2016. We will be making more announcements shortly to fill you in on what we’ve been working on lately. What we can tell you right now is that 2017 is going to be the biggest year yet!