How to conduct safer routine inspections during COVID-19 outbreak
With the continued rise of coronavirus cases in Australia, we at Inspection Manager want to do what we can to protect your health as a property manager, so when it comes to routine inspections, how do you limit potential exposure to the virus while still doing your job well?
We have two suggested approaches: firstly a hazard reduction strategy, to do this:
- Ask tenants to confirm whether they or anyone they know, may have been exposed to the coronavirus in the past four-ten days.
- Make sure to wear a P2 face mask while completing inspections.
- Schedule inspections for when tenants are not at home, or request that they remain distant while performing the inspection.
- Ask tenants to leave windows open to allow for fresh air to circulate before and during the inspection.
- Ask tenants to disinfect services prior to you attending their property.
- When carrying out inspections, use our talk to text quick capture and video features to reduce the amount of time spent at the property, this way you can capture more detail and speed up the time on-site.
The second strategy, which may be more suitable at this time, is a Tenant Assisted Inspection, to do this:
- Conduct a drive-by inspection to assess the external condition of the property.
- Ask tenants to send you photos and videos showing the condition of internal areas and any maintenance concerns.
- Once recedes you can then easily add these photos and videos to your routine inspection by the inspection manager CMS or app, then send the completed reports to landlords.
Want to learn more about Inspection Manager?
Book Refresher Training
Read all About our Latest Releases
What will you discover next?
Want to learn more about Inspection Manager? Book Refresher Training New Updates: Read all About our Latest Releases What will you discover...
Inspection Manager Refresher Training Session
Brick+Agent Training Session
Property Tree Notes Sync Inspection Manager's sync with Property Tree just got even better, now you can match the fields from your Routine Report...
Bulk Send Tenant Assisted Inspection Requests Sending your Tenant Assisted Inspections has just become even easier. You can now send out a bulk...
Highlighter Feature Inspection Manager has introduced a great new feature to our online editing system, the Highlighter Feature will allow you to...
How To Bulk Close & Send Routine Inspections A great feature available on Inspection Manager is the ability to bulk email your inspections...
How To Edit Inspection Report in CMS Editing your inspections through the CMS is an easy way to update and fine-tune your inspection reports....
Console Cloud Integration with Inspection Manager Inspection Manager is pleased to announce that we now integrate with Console Cloud. The...
Palace Liquid Integration With Inspection Manager Work smarter not harder with Inspection Manager. Did you know that Inspection Manager...