|The Inspection Manager Referral Program Sequence of Events
- The Referrer should submit the details of a relevant referee through the Inspection Manager Referral form noted above
- An Inspection Manager team member will qualify the details and contact the referee to arrange a demonstration of the product
- To be eligible for This Program and the associated credits, the referee must become an active Inspection Manager subscriber within 4 months of the submission date of the referral
- The credit will be applied to the active Inspection Manager subscription account of the referrer within 30 days of the referee being an active subscriber of the Inspection Manager product.
- An active subscriber is defined as an individual or agency who has entered our 12-month contract and paid their first invoice.
- The credit is defined as the value of one month’s subscription for the new active referee’s subscription.
- If a referral is not qualified or declines to continue, you will be notified via email as soon as reasonably possible.
- Credit is not applicable for agencies that enter an active subscription after the 4-month period is expired
- Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Inspection Manager reserves the right to substitute the credit for an alternative reward of equal or greater value.